Social Media Intern APPLY NOW
Nereus London is looking for a motivated and amazing social media intern
with a real passion for social media activities across multiple channels.
We are in the early stages, launching our first products.
You will have a very hands-on experience, get exposure to all different parts of the business and gain a lot of valuable early-stage start-up experience
working very closely with the founding team.
This role is a part-time, flexible hours internship that would require 15 – 20
hours/week time commitment. The length of the placement is 12 weeks, with an
opportunity to convert to a permanent position.
- Well organised
- Fluent in, Instagram, Twitter, FB, Tik Tok
- Interested in creativity and co-creation
- Working with our brand director to come up with marketing campaigns for our partners across London.
- Scheduling posts and stories
- Engaging with multiple demographic users across social media platforms
- Shortlisting and engaging with potential brand partners retail
- Sourcing content inspiration
- Assisting to create creative content, e.g. images, graphics, GIFs, etc
- Helping with the content calendar and email strategy
- You will have an excellent creative eye
- Excellent written English
- Creative thinker; coming up with new ways to communicate our message and engage our community
- Good communication skills
- A quick learner
- A team player
Would be a bonus:
- A creative degree/qualification
- Experience using In Design/Photoshop or similar
- Experience using PowerPoint
- Experience in working in email
Please include your social media page.