Social Media Intern APPLY NOW
Nereus London is looking for a motivated and amazing social media intern with a real passion for social media activities across multiple channels.
We are in the early stages as a company and are launching our first products.
You will get a very hands-on experience, with exposure to all different parts of the business and gain a lot of valuable early-stage start-up experience working very closely with the founding team.
This role is a part-time, flexible hours internship that would require approximately 15 – 20 hours/week time commitment.
The length of the placement is 12 weeks and there is the opportunity to convert the role into a permanent position if everything works out well.
- Well organised
- Fluent in Instagram, Twitter, FB and TikTok
- Interested in creativity and co-creation
- Working with our brand director to come up with marketing campaigns for our partners across London.
- Scheduling posts and stories
- Engaging with multiple demographic users across social media platforms
- Shortlisting and engaging with potential brand partners retail
- Sourcing content inspiration
- Assisting to create creative content, e.g. images, graphics, GIFs etc.
- Helping with the content calendar and email strategy
- You will have an excellent creative eye
- Excellent written English
- Creative thinker; coming up with new ways to communicate our message and engage our community
- Good communication skills
- A quick learner
- A team player
Would be a bonus:
- A creative degree/qualification
- Experience using In Design/Photoshop or similar
- Experience using PowerPoint
- Experience in working in email
Please include your social media page.