Calming Organic Ylang Ylang Luxury Body Wash
- CLEAN BEAUTY - Made from natural and organic active ingredients, such as Ylang Ylang and Patchouli essential oils - antibacterial and antifungal
- MOISTURISING - High performing formulations that hydrate your skin and encourage cell regeneration
- NATURAL - Our body washes are paraben free, sulfate free, silicone free, SLS free, gluten free and vegan friendly
- ECO FRIENDLY - All our packaging is plastic free and recyclable. 1kg of ocean-bound plastic will be processed via Plastic Bank with every purchase
- TREAT YOURSELF - Have an aromatic spa experience every time you shower; it's far from a regular shower gel
Nereus London is proud to let you know our formulations are Natural, Paraben-free, Sulphate-free, Silicone Free, Gluten-free and Vegan.
Our products are tested on us, not animals.
90% Naturally derived formulation, 100% Natural Fragrances, 100% Natural Active Ingredients.
Aqua (Water), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Coco-Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium PCA, Limonene, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lactate, Xylitol, Sodium Hydroxide, Arginine, Geraniol, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Coconut Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Benzoate, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine.
Massage onto damp skin. Lather and rinse thoroughly to achieve best results.
External use only. Avoid eye contact. If product enters eyes, rinse well with water. If irritation occurs, cease use.
Ylang Ylang and Patchouli
The inspiration behind our Ylang Ylang fragrance is our home, London, and there are three key elements behind its creation.
Firstly, London is a vibrant city synonymous with luxury. It boasts some of the best hotels, restaurants, and cocktail bars the world has to offer and we wanted to harness the scent of that unparalleled, first-rate nightlife experience.
This led us to choose Ylang Ylang.
The second element comes from a combination of the city’s wonderful parks and rich history. For us, this spoke out as a mixture of a floral scent with a hint of old-world smokiness, which we feel is encapsulated by patchouli.
Finally, an ode to the places that give us refuge when we want to avoid the chaotic hustle and bustle of the city - the relaxing and familiar scent of camomile.
For every bottle purchased, 1kg of ocean-bound plastic will be recovered via Plastic Bank.
Pack: Plastic-Free, Made from Infinitely recyclable Aluminium
Label: Plastic-Free, Made from wood pulp, biodegradable (Industrial and Home)
Cap: Plastic-Free, Made from Infinitely recyclable Aluminium with food grade seal.
Remember- Our packaging contains no plastic and will behave differently. Over time our natural labels will start to decompose, our bottles and caps start to change colour, all helping to ease the recycling process.
In the unlikely event you would not be satisfied by our products, do not hesitate to reach us.